Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Salary range: up to 5450 EURO Gross.
Infare, an airfare intelligence provider with more than 100 employees on board, offers a career and a professional development opportunity for a motivated DevOps / SRE Technical Lead. We expect a minimum three years of experience in Senior DevOps or SRE role. In return, we will provide you with an opportunity to have a direct impact on building new components and improving our Software and Infrastructure operations.
Areas of responsibility
- Leading role in building solutions to improve infrastructure monitoring and operations, enabling Infare to run a lean organisation and automate as much as possible;
- Take care of and develop our monitoring platform with SLA/SLO/SLI in mind;
- Lead post-mortems to understand the root cause of incidents and set up corrective actions.
You will be also responsible for the operation, set-up and expansion of our services including:
- Managing our ELK monitoring stack;
- Cooperate with DevOps Engineers to develop templates for orchestration of our systems and CI/CD pipelines;
- Taking care of AWS services used by Infare and proposing new solutions based on organisation needs.
- Managing the Monitoring Team of four Monitoring Specialists;
- Managing on-calls, alerts and planning monitoring platform development.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer;
- 2+ years of experience with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or similar platforms like Datadog, logz.io, CloudWatch;
- Experience with orchestration tools like Terraform, Ansible, or similar to CloudFormation, Puppet;
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins;
- Experience with at least one public or private cloud technology such as AWS or OpenStack;
- Experience with K8s cluster management, On-prem or in the Cloud (f.x. AWS EKS, ECS, Mesos, OKD, Docker Swarm);
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
IT would be a plus if you have:
- Understanding of the basics about big data and big data technologies (Hadoop/Spark/Kafka);
- Proficiency in algorithms, data structures, and software design and/or Linux, networking, application performance analysis;
- Some experience with JVM (Java or Scala).