Would you like to kick start your career in IT world and join the IT Operations team?
Here at Infare – an airfare intelligence provider with more than 100 employees on board, we have a career opportunity for an IT System Administrator! Our IT Operations and DevOps team of 9 team players is looking for a proactive, diligent, and caring team member to support our IT operations. Your game zone will start from the secure workplace management up to driving projects around IT administration of our systems.
You’d be responsible for:
- Improving processes and procedures.
- 2nd line of technical support, update and IT administration of our IT systems.
- Working on infrastructure related projects, such as: building up more secure workplace, automating repetitive tasks, supporting SysOps and DevOps project delivery.
- Cooperate with 3rd party technical support and Vendors.
- Write and maintain technical documentation.
- Taking part in on-call duty (1 week per month).
The skills you’d need:
- 1+ year knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Active Directory environment
- 3+ year knowledge of Microsoft Windows server administration
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence/ServiceDesk)
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal skills
It would be a plus if you have:
- Microsoft Certification in Microsoft Windows Server or Microsoft 365 Administration
- Experience with one of Virtualization Software like VMware, Hyper-V, KVM
- Writing automation scripts for Windows systems using Ansible
- Basic knowledge of DevOps technologies and concepts
- Basic Linux skills
What we offer:
- People centric & flexible company
- Work with skilled international engineering team across 4 sites
- Innovation weeks – to bring ideas to life
- Gain experience by taking part within Digital Transformation and Cloud adoption projects
- Free lunches at the office
- 5 extra days of holidays
- Health insurance
- A parking space at the office (if applicable)
- A gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball and all that jazz
- Salary ranges: 3305 – 4660 EUR gross
About the company
At Infare, we build products that open doors to the right decisions by the air travel industry. Since 2000, we have gathered, and we keep collecting a massive amount of data and insights that allow airlines to understand and react to competitor behavior. As air travel is becoming an increasingly large and competitive industry, fare intelligence is of vital importance. For this reason, our tools and products have become of major interest to airlines and airports in the past years: in fact, we have 19 of 20 world’s largest airlines as our customers on top of 200+ other carriers, and our business has been growing for years. Data is at the core of our business, as we use it for our final products such as Pharos, Altus and others. However, we need to gather the data from APIs and/or extract it from airline websites, metasearch and online travel agent sites. This is where our 30+ data collection team is crucial. Its members write, optimize, maintain, and improve 1000+ of our robots/crawlers, and overcome challenges such as volume, quality, dynamism and even blocking on the daily basis. We build all our systems internally and ourselves. While we seek quality, integrity, and consistency in the data we deliver to our customers, the funniest part about data extraction is that there’s no single rule or method to collect it: the solution is custom every time and it’s our engineers who have total liberty to come up with it!