Infare is looking for an IT Recruiter to support local and international recruitment, including internal and external hiring. The new teammate will work closely with managers of various departments, HR Business Partner and report to the Head of HR. We see this position as an inevitable part of the HR team to shape the organization and help it grow in the healthy and proper way. Our attitude is to bring the right person into a team, not only to close a position down.
The main responsibility would be to manage a recruitment process for IT departments based in Lithuanian, Denmark, Poland. Besides, we also are growing in non-IT positions, like Finance, Sales, Customer Support at our other locations Your focus would be to fully manage a cycle from sourcing till the final offer stage. By the agreement, we also can pass the responsibility to guide and train managers about Recruitment process, Legal aspects, GDPR, EO and other topics, to guarantee best Positive Candidate Experience we can. Our approach is that quality is more important than quantity. If you have ideas how to attack talents, bring them on!
Areas of responsibility
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process for various roles, primarily for IT, and make hiring decisions together with the hiring manager.
- Maintain, develop, and improve our Recruitment processes, external and internal.
- Bring new ideas and options on how to attract new team members, we’re open for it.
- Support and consult hiring managers about recruitment-related topics, like Legal, GDPR, Tips and Tricks.
- Work closely with the HR team and Managers to shape our growing organizational structure, identify key positions or hard-to-find positions.
- Support and maintain our ATS tool.
Skills and Requirements
- Passion and love for recruitment because that changes other people’s lives 😊
- Proven 2-3y experience in IT recruitment, extra plus for an international IT recruitment.
- Excellent knowledge about tech stack, or ability to learn very quickly about it.
- With your hands-on attitude you roll up sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the role – no job too big or too small.
- Huge plus for knowledge of the legal side, GDPR, EO, that affects recruitment process.
- You communicate fluently in English.
What we offer
- People-centric & flexible company.
- Possibility to continue full or half remote work, combine travel and work too (if wanted).
- Free lunches at the office.
- Private Health insurance.
- A parking space at the office (if needed).
- A gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball and all that jazz.
More about us
At Infare, we build products that open doors to the right decisions by the air travel industry. Since 2000, we have gathered, and we keep collecting a massive amount of data and insights that allow airlines to understand and to react to competitor behaviour.
As air travel is becoming an increasingly large and competitive industry, fare intelligence is of vital importance. For this reason, our tools and products have become of major interest to airlines and airports in the past years: in fact, we have 19 of 20 world’s largest airlines as our customers on top of 200+ other carriers, and our business has been growing for years.
Data is at the core of our business, as we use it for our final products such as Pharos, Altus and others. However, we need to gather the data from APIs and/or extract it from airline websites, metasearch and online travel agent sites. This is where our 30+ data collection team is crucial. Its members write, optimize, maintain, and improve 1000+ of our robots/crawlers, and overcome challenges such as volume, quality, dynamism and even blocking on the daily basis.
While we seek quality, integrity, and consistency in the data we deliver to our customers, the funniest part about data extraction is that there’s no single rule or method to collect it: the solution is custom every time and it’s our engineers who have total liberty to come up with it.