Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Salary range: from 2278 to 3140 EUR gross
Data Quality and Analytics team is looking for a Junior Data Analyst who could help us accelerate providing insights and clarity to all of Infare’s departments with reports, give a better overview of company performance and KPI‘s.
As a Junior Data Analyst, you will work closely with all teams to understand their complex systems and create efficient reporting tools. You will be an important part of creating fast and effective communication between departments and different management levels.
- Working with data from Data Warehouse for building both internal and customer facing dashboards.
- Building performance dashboards for different departments.
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis on cost and revenue.
Areas of responsibility:
- Participate in team sprint activities: planning, standups, retrospectives – be a good team-player!
- Be motivated and self-driven with an intellectual curiosity to bring life and value to data through analysis, development, and test.
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations to support ongoing business decisions or initiatives
- Prepare ad-hoc reports
- Perform on-demand data extraction requests
Skills & Requirements:
- Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree related to data analytics (e.g., Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics) or a closely related quantitative field.
- Practical knowledge and experience of SQL.
- Flair of talking to people in different departments with different backgrounds.
- Be able to communicate complex topics fluently in English – verbally and written.
- Ability to simplify and connect different types of information into consistent data models.
- Good understanding and a strong interest to learn various technologies to navigate the technological landscape in Infare –with a focus on structured data in relational databases or files (extra points for experience in BI tools like PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik and/or data analysis with Python/R).
In return, we offer:
- People-centric & flexible company
- Possibility to continue half remote work
- Free lunches at the office
- Health insurance
- 5 extra days of holidays
- A parking space at the office (if applicable)
- A gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball and all that jazz
- Salary range: from 2278 to 3140 EUR gross
- HR screening interview
- Interview with Team Lead of Data Analytics/Senior Data Engineer Simonas Stonys
- Homework (1 week)
- Interview with the team
More about us
Infare VNO is 100% owned by Infare Solution A/S, a Danish company that has built a worldwide position as the leading supplier of Competitor Internet Price/Fare Monitoring tools for Airlines.
Infare has developed an advanced internet search and collection technology and several analytic tools to support airlines in making better pricing decisions. Infare’s customers are airlines and other transportation companies all over the world, requiring precise information on their competitors’ price level. Our products are mainly used by the airlines Revenue Management departments.
Our staff is characterized by being highly skilled and eager to achieve results. We are 60 people in the office in Vilnius and we have offices in Copenhagen (Head office), Berlin, Krakow, Nice. Our tone is informal and direct.