Infare is the leading provider of competitor air travel data that empowers airlines to make effective pricing decisions. Our mission is to fuel airline systems with high-quality competitor air travel data delivered daily, multiple times a day or live. For airlines demanding the very highest quality competitor air travel data as a critical piece in driving revenue growth, Infare is the partner of choice.
We are a growing and profitable travel technology company with a global footprint. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we also have offices in Berlin, Nice and Vilnius, and remote colleagues spread across the globe for customers’ proximity.
We take pride in delivering products and services with the highest quantity and quality of data. We do so by innovating and leveraging the latest technologies. We care for our people, offering personal growth, equal opportunities, and an excellent work-life balance.
Looking for an entry ticket to the IT world?
As an airfare intelligence provider with more than 100 employees on board, we are now looking for a new team member to join our Data Extraction Team and grow as a software development professional together with experienced colleagues.
If you started taking learning steps and are curious, self-driven, and persistent person, this opportunity might be a great start of your career in an IT field!
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Building new internet crawlers/robots (C#)
- Maintaining and optimizing existing internet crawlers/robots
- Analyzing data sources and finding the best ways to extract information
- Get to know internal tools and monitoring systems
- Solve easy and mid-level tasks
Skills we’re looking for:
- Fundamentals and basic skills in any object-oriented programming language
- A very structured and analytic way of working
- Logical thinking, persistency, attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
What we consider as a plus:
- Experience with C#
- Experience working with Regular Expressions
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol (Request/Response, Cookies, Sessions, etc.)
- Knowledge of data markup languages (XML/JSON/HTML)
- Knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP)
In return, we offer:
- People centric & flexible company
- Possibility to work remotely
- Free daily lunches at the office
- Health insurance
- 5 extra days of holidays
- A parking space at the office
- A gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball and all that jazz
- Salary range: from 1820 to 2150 EUR gross
The recruitment process you may expect:
- 1st screening interview with HR
- Homework task (1 week)
- 2nd interview with Team Leads to review the homework