Location: Dallas, United States
We are the innovation leader in airfare benchmarking and are having a significant impact on how global airlines are competing. We sell market transparency to over 250 airlines around the world. These customers use our products to understand competitor behavior and performance. Infare is collecting data from about 1400 booking sites globally.
You are a proven customer champion and able to drive revenue growth with existing customers as well as develop new sales for our leading products in your specific territory. We are an entrepreneurial and fast-growth company and are looking for sales and account directors who want to be part of our journey to bring Infare to the next level. You will be joining a truly global and dynamic team.
Reporting to the VP of Global Sales, the role involves all aspects of Sales and Account Management, including:
- Responsible for increasing revenue, profitability and market share in a given territory
- Manage, expand, and develop existing accounts as well as sign new customers. Design and execute on account plans, conduct business review meetings with the customers
- Promote our product portfolio to our clients, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Understand customers strategy and identify how to meet customers objectives
- Work cross-functionally in a wholistic commercial team with Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service and Product Management.
- Represent, broaden, and build the Infare brand on all levels
- Attending relevant networking and industry events
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and successful track record of building exceptional client relationships and building territory growth and new sales in the B2B environment, preferably from an Airline or Airline IT background
- Deep understanding of how the Airline segment is using market data for example for Revenue Management
- Self-motivated and possessing excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Out of the box mentality were “making the impossible possible” is top of mind
- Proactive person, ability to deliver, passion to perform always stronger or better
- Experience and successful track record in strategic account management
- Enjoy working in a global, multi-national, multi-cultural, high-growth and fast paced environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel under pressure of meeting deadlines, assertiveness, directness, and a company first mentality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a virtual team environment
- Sense of urgency, assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus