Location: Vilnius; Krakow
Infare is the leading provider of competitor air travel data that empowers airlines to make effective pricing decisions. Our mission is to fuel airline systems with high-quality competitor air travel data delivered daily, multiple times a day or live. For airlines demanding the very highest quality competitor air travel data as a critical piece in driving revenue growth, Infare is the partner of choice.
We are a growing and profitable travel technology company with a global footprint. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we also have offices in Berlin, Nice and Vilnius, and remote colleagues spread across the globe for customers’ proximity.
We take pride in delivering products and services with the highest quantity and quality of data. We do so by innovating and leveraging the latest technologies. We care for our people, offering personal growth, equal opportunities, and an excellent work-life balance.
Infare is an international company that consists of 100 colleagues working across the world, with the largest presence in Europe. Our main product is data that is collected (~2.5 bln rows/day), enriched, and distributed mainly to airlines but also to other business segments.
We offer a career and a professional development opportunity for a motivated DevOps Engineer. We expect at least 3+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps or SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) role. In return, we will give you an opportunity to directly impact building new components and improving our Software and Infrastructure operations with modern scalable tools and solutions.
Currently Infare is in transition process to the well managed cloud. We are moving more and more services to the cloud and scalable technologies with best practices in mind. Our existing platforms are also being modernized to allow seamless scaling of workloads between on premise and cloud. That means that you would not only be part of journey, but also would have an impact on decisions in order to handle expected data growth.
In migration process we try to avoid “lift & shift” model and focus more on well designed architecture by leveraging modern cloud native solutions. We work very closely with development teams to enable them to do the best of their job and follow the „You build it, you run it” paradigm, by sharing know-how, best practices and building easy to use, reusable components.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer or a very strong Mid level person, ready and motivated to be a part of this journey.
Areas of responsibility:
- Take part in building common, shareable solutions and best practices to improve service delivery time and reliability, enabling Infare to run a lean organization and automate as much as possible
- Take care of core AWS services in multi account environment used by Infare with Infrastructure as a Code approach
- Manage and maintain multiple Kubernetes clusters, both on premise and in the cloud
- Collaborate with developers to enable them to migrate, build and run their own solutions
- Work closely with SRE Team to improve observability and reliability of our solutions with DataDog and SLA/SLO/SLI in mind
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services in multi account environment (EC2, EFS, S3, ECS/EKS/ECR, MSK, RDS/DynamoDB/Aurora, ElastiCache, CloudWatch, Control Tower with AFT)
- Experience with multiple Kubernetes cluster management (EKS, EKS-D), both on premise and in the cloud
- Experience with orchestration tools like Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with DataDog or similar platforms like New Relic, Splunk, ELK or EFK
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Successful cloud migration experience
- Proficiency and solid background in Linux, networking, application performance analysis, security, and cloud native design
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD tools like GitHub Actions, Bit Bucket pipelines, Jenkins
- Experience with HashiCorp Vault and Consul or similar secret management and service discovery solutions
- At least basic experience in Kafka or Snowflake management
- Understanding of the Big Data technologies
What we offer in Vilnius office:
- People-centric & flexible company
- Free lunches, breakfast and snacks at the office every day
- Health insurance
- 5 extra days of holidays
- Possibility to participate in the 3rd level pension fund after getting your feet in the company
- A parking space at the office
- Lots of fun, a gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball, and all that jazz
For Krakow, we would discuss the benefits package individually.
Interview flow you may expect:
- HR screening interview
- Interview with DevOps Team Lead Mateusz Kisielewski and Head of People, about experience and expectations, 1 h
- Tech interview with DevOps Team Lead and Head of Infrastructure and Operations Viktoras Kutalovskis, 1.5 h