Infare is the leading provider of competitor air travel data that empowers airlines to make effective pricing decisions. Our mission is to fuel airline systems with high-quality competitor air travel data delivered daily, multiple times a day or live. For airlines demanding the very highest quality competitor air travel data as a critical piece in driving revenue growth, Infare is the partner of choice.
We are a growing and profitable travel technology company with a global footprint. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we also have offices in Berlin, Nice and Vilnius, and remote colleagues spread across the globe for customers’ proximity.
We take pride in delivering products and services with the highest quantity and quality of data. We do so by innovating and leveraging the latest technologies. We care for our people, offering personal growth, equal opportunities, and an excellent work-life balance.
Infare is an international company that consists of 110 colleagues working across the world, with the largest presence in Europe. Our main product is data that is collected (~2.5 bln rows/day), enriched, and distributed mainly to airlines but also to other business segments.
Infare is seeking a passionate and experienced SRE Team Lead to join our dynamic team and take our SRE capabilities to the next level. As the SRE Team Lead, you will manage and grow a team of talented engineers, ensuring that our infrastructure is not only reliable, scalable, and secure, but also innovative and cutting-edge. You will work closely with the development teams to identify and resolve any issues in the production environment, and you will own observability, enabling us to proactively identify and address any potential issues before they impact our customers. Join us in driving innovation and excellence and be a part of our exciting journey to shape the future of travel technology.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead and grow a team of SREs responsible for the reliability and scalability of the infrastructure.
- Establish the SRE team as the central point of contact for internal IT services at Infare.
- Own observability and ensure that our systems are monitored and analysed in real-time to identify and resolve issues 24×7.
- Collaborate with DevSecOps and Agile Service Management to develop and maintain automation tools, automating infrastructure and incident resolution for efficient service deployment and operation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production environments.
- Facilitate request management of supported IT services, ensuring timely and effective resolution of user requests.
- Continuously improve infrastructure to ensure high levels of performance and availability.
- Ensure that the infrastructure complies with operational standards and best practices.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a production environment as a DevOps or SRE engineer.
- Experience in people management, including managing and growing a team of engineers.
- Experience with modern observability tools such as DataDog.
- Experience with observability of containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Terraform.
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or Azure.
- Familiarity with ITIL standards and best practices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as oVirt or Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of computer networking.
- Experience with RDBMS solutions such as MySQL, MSSQL.
- Experience with cyber security incident management and risk mitigation.
What we offer in Vilnius office:
- People-centric & flexible company
- Free lunches, breakfast, and snacks at the office every day
- Health insurance
- 5 extra days of holidays
- Possibility to participate in the 3rd level pension fund after getting your feet in the company
- A parking space at the office
- Lots of fun, a gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball, and all that jazz
- Hybrid remote work
- Salary from 6600 EUR Gross
Interview flow you may expect:
- HR screening interview
- Interview with Head of Infrastructure and Operations Viktoras Kutalovskis and Head of People Giedrė Žemulaitytė
- Technical interview with Head of Infrastructure and Operations Viktoras Kutalovskis and DevOps Team Lead Mateusz Kisielewski
- Meeting with SRE team members