System Administrator Team Lead
Location: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Short intro to position:
Data is at the core of our Infare‘s business and every day we collect more than 2 billion unique airfares and distribute 3.5 billion fare observations, empowering our customers worldwide to drive decision making on pricing.Join Infare to take on a rare set of challenges that form an appealing career opportunity for a talented System Administrator Team Lead:
- Manage a complex hybrid environment combining a physical data center presence with Public Cloud Infrastructure using both Windows OS and Linux OS.
- Lead a team of 5 system administrators and infrastructure specialists located across multiple offices and locations.
- Influence and impact future infrastructure investments and capabilities by creating and maintaining hardware, network, and cloud infrastructure plan.
- Take on responsibility for the operation, setup and expansion of our services and servers including:
- Cooperate with DevOps/SRE team to develop templates for orchestration for our systems.
- Recommend use and/or installation of new system components, releases, or upgrades.
- Managing and maintaining network stack configuration.
- On-call coordination.
Skills & Technologies – the more the better:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows server and/or Linux server applications (configuration, tuning, troubleshooting).
- Extensive experience with Public Cloud infrastructure (like AWS, Azure, GC etc.)
- Familiarity with DevOps practices like Infrastructure-as-code to provision and manage IT infrastructure.
- Experience with ELK Stack.
- Experience with alerting and on-call management.
- Familiarity with containerized environments.
- Exposure to HA clusters like Pacemaker, Microsoft Server Cluster, PowerHA etc.
- Certificate such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or equivalent.
Experience & Personal Traits:
- 6+ years of experience as a System Administrator.
- 2+ years of demonstrated leadership experience.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in diagrams and words that are understandable to a broad audience.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication abilities.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken..
As air travel is an increasingly large and competitive industry, fare intelligence is of vital importance. For this reason, our tools and products have become of major interest to airlines and airports in the past years: in fact, we have 19 of 20 world’s largest airlines as our customers on top of 200+ other carriers, and our business has been growing by 30-50% in recent years.
Are you our new System Administrator Team Lead ?APPLY NOW