Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Salary range: from 1450 to 1816 EUR gross
Join a dynamic company with 100 employees that has a big impact on how global airlines are monitoring their competition. We’re selling market transparency to airlines that use our products to understand competitor behaviour. At the moment, we are handling more than 2 billion airfares every 24 hours. Among our customers: 240 AIRLINES & AIRPORTS and several Online Travel Agencies.
We are looking for a talent helping us to take our customer service support to the next level. You will join our support team of 8 people consisting of Customer Support Associates and Specialists, including Technical ones. We work by customer request ticket principals and our aim is to get into each request from technical and business sides as much as possible. Therefore, our team learns a lot about our web-based tools and airlines business. We are based in Vilnius, but we provide our support globally.
Your responsibilities would be to run daily Data Feed System operations and tasks, which are a lot about technical side, like Excel, SQL, reports, FTP, including direct communication with customers. As a company, we are also on a journey towards Cloud, therefore AWS terms may get more familiar in time.
- Daily support to our customers with focus on Data Feed System
- Investigate files, reports, and SQL database
- Clarify customer needs for reports and data
- Prepare and send customer reports
- Monitoring the data feed system
- Processing new orders, scheduling web crawlers
- You are clever and you have a very structured and analytic way of working
- You are calm and concentrated, and you can maintain a high quality in your work even when receiving lots of queries at one time
- Experience with SQL, Excel or PowerBI
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
It would be a plus if:
- You have experience with customer support with web tool/program
- You have understanding about FTP and Security
- You have experience with B2B customers
In return, we offer:
- People-centric & flexible company
- Possibility to continue half remote work
- Free lunches at the office
- Health insurance
- 5 extra days of holidays
- A parking space at the office (if applicable)
- A gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball and all that jazz
- Salary range: from 1450 to 1816 EUR gross
- HR screening interview
- Interview with Head of Customer Support Artūras Lazarevas
More about us
Infare VNO is 100% owned by Infare Solution A/S, a Danish company that has built a worldwide position as the leading supplier of Competitor Internet Price/Fare Monitoring tools for Airlines.
Infare has developed an advanced internet search and collection technology and several analytic tools to support airlines in making better pricing decisions. Infare’s customers are airlines and other transportation companies all over the world, requiring precise information on their competitors’ price level. Our products are mainly used by the airlines Revenue Management departments.
Our staff is characterized by being highly skilled and eager to achieve results. We are 60 people in the office in Vilnius and we have offices in Copenhagen (Head office), Berlin, Krakow, Nice. Our tone is informal and direct.