Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Salary range: from 1450 to 1816 EUR gross
Infare is the leading provider of competitor air travel data that empowers airlines to make effective pricing decisions. Our mission is to fuel airline systems with high-quality competitor air travel data delivered daily, multiple times a day or live. For airlines demanding the very highest quality competitor air travel data as a critical piece in driving revenue growth, Infare is the partner of choice.
We are a growing and profitable travel technology company with a global footprint. With headquarters in Copenhagen, we also have offices in Berlin, Nice and Vilnius, and remote colleagues spread across the globe for customers’ proximity.
We take pride in delivering products and services with the highest quantity and quality of data. We do so by innovating and leveraging the latest technologies. We care for our people, offering personal growth, equal opportunities, and an excellent work-life balance.
Join a dynamic company with 100 employees that has a significant impact on how global airlines are monitoring their competition. We are selling market transparency to airlines that use our products to understand competitor behavior. Now, we are handling more than 2 billion airfares every 24 hours. Among our customers: 240 AIRLINES & AIRPORTS and several Online Travel Agencies.
We are looking for a talent to help us to take our customer service support to the next level. You will join our support team of 8 people consisting of Customer Support Associates and Specialists, including technical ones. We work using a customer support ticketing system, and our aim is to get into each request from both technical and business sides. Therefore, our team learns a lot about our web-based tools and airline business. We are based in Vilnius, but we provide our support globally.
Your responsibilities would be to run daily Data Feed System operations and tasks, which are a lot about technical side, like Excel, SQL, reports, FTP, including direct communication with customers. As a company, we are also on a journey towards Cloud, therefore AWS terms may get more frequent in time. It’s a fixed-term contract (~2 years) with real possibility to prolong.
- Respond to customer inquiries, with the focus on the Data Feed System
- Investigate airfare data files
- Create and manage users of SFTP and Cloud storage (AWS)
- Escalate difficult cases to internal teams
- Clarify customer needs for reports and data
- Read and build various reports
- You are clever and you have a very structured and analytic way of working
- You are calm and concentrated, and you can maintain high quality in your work even when receiving lots of queries at one time
- Experience with SQL, Excel or PowerBI
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
It would be a plus if:
- You have experience with customer support with web tool/program
- You have understanding about FTP and Security
- You have experience with B2B customers
In return, we offer:
- People-centric & flexible company
- Possibility to work remotely
- Free lunch at the office
- Health insurance
- 5 extra days of holidays
- A parking space at the office (if applicable)
- A gaming zone with a console, VR, table tennis, foosball and all that jazz
- Salary range: from 1450 to 1816 EUR gross
- HR screening interview
- Interview with Head of Customer Support Artūras Lazarevas