Join us at the World Aviation Festival London
The World Aviation Festival is one of the most important travel industry events. It has long been a key meeting point for the industry to discuss collaboration and the adoption of new technologies that drive the revenue and innovation for the Aviation industry.
Meet us at stand 66
This year it will be held at ExCeL London from 1-2 December, and Infare will be there, at stand 66 and on stage.
More than 3000 delegates are expected to attend! If you’re one of them, please come by and meet the Infare team at stand 66, nearby the Keynote Theatre and Chill Out Zone. Get a chance to meet our delegation:
- Nils Gelbjerg-Hansen, Chief Executive Officer
- Vytautas Baronas, Chief Data Officer
- Achim Tyler, Vice President of Global Sales
- Dominique Leroux, Vice President of Marketing
- Johannes Joußen, Sales and Account Manager Director
- Jonathan Burke, Sales and Account Manager Director
- William Hoang-Minh, Sales and Account Manager Director
- Artūras Lazarevas, Customer Service Manager
We’re looking forward to a chat and sharing the latest insights on pricing intelligence and how our products are helping airline revenue management teams maximise profitability.
We understand that you want to get the most out of your meeting experience. Please leave us your details here or reach out directly to your Infare Account Manager to pre-book a meeting.
Join the Panel Discussion
The 2-day conference program includes 250 speakers, including our very own Achim Tyler, who will be on an RM, continuous pricing and Demand Forecasting Panel Discussion entitled “Rebuilding and adapting forecasting models with different inputs and future strategies to ensure that we capture demand.”
Location: Keynote Theatre – World Low-Cost Airlines Congress
Date and time: 1 December at 15:25
Host: Sinead Finn, Owner, affinity
- Achim Tyler, VP of Global Sales, Infare
- Sophie Dekkers, CCO, easyJet
- Krassimir Tanev, CCO, Blue Air
- Bryan Porter, Head of Commercial, Accelya Group
- Jason Coverston, Director, Offer Domain, Navitaire