Infare VNO, UAB (Lithuania) will be the data controller for job applications and employment related to this entity, as well as for global management purposes. Other Infare companies will be independent data controllers, as applicable, where the companies are the contracting entities.
If you have questions or concerns about the way we are handling your data during the recruitment process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What personal data does Infare collect about you?
Information you provide directly
We may collect the following personal data from you when you apply for a position:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, address, phone number and photo;
- Resume/CV and cover letter information, such as previous work experience, academic and professional qualifications, language and other relevant skills, awards and professional memberships, information relating to references and other specific work experience or qualification details as per the position requirements;
- Any other information that you share during interviews.
Information we collect from other parties
We may collect personal data from other parties as part of the recruitment process. For example:
- Information from business and employment-focused social media platforms;
- Information from recruitment agencies that we have engaged to assist us in finding job candidates;
- Information obtained from your named referees, from whom we collect personal data, such as full name and details of previous employment;
- Information provided by Infare team members who have referred you for a job opportunity.
- How does Infare use your personal data?
We may collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about your job application;
- To administer, support, and manage the job application process;
- For consideration if your profile is suitable for other vacancies at Infare and incorporating your information into our candidate’s database (only with your prior consent), and to communicate with you regarding potential future job opportunities;
- For other purposes as described to you at the time we collect your personal data;
- To manage the new-hire process, if we give you a job offer;
- For other employment/work-related purposes, if you become an employee, and personal information that you submitted is further kept in your employee file.
- When does Infare share your data and who are the recipients?
As part of the recruitment process, Infare may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Internally within Infare (e.g., people who participate in your interviews or make decisions regarding employment), to facilitate the recruitment process.
- To third-party service providers, including software providers and recruitment services providers, who are engaged to assist with the recruitment process (e.g., currently Infare manages recruitment process through Recruitee recruitment software).
Additionally, we may share your personal data if we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with valid legal processes or to protect the rights and interests of Infare (e.g., if we receive a claim regarding our recruitment practice).
If you have been referred to the position you applied for, the status of your application will be shared with your referrer.
- Legal grounds for processing your personal data
Consent: We may ask you for your consent to incorporate your information into our database of potential future candidates. You can refuse to give consent, and withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
Legitimate interest: We process certain personal data for our legitimate interests. These legitimate interests include, for example, administering the recruitment process and managing applicants effectively.
Performance of a contract: We process personal data to perform steps that are necessary prior to entering into an employment contract with you, where you are selected for employment.
Compliance with Legal Obligations: In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to process your personal data, such as to meet our legal requirements or in response to a court or regulatory order.
- International data transfer
When Infare shares your personal data with its affiliates and third-party service providers who process personal data on behalf of Infare, this may involve transferring personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). When personal data is transferred to a third country, it will continue to receive adequate protection through contractual or other arrangements put in place with Infare´s affiliates and third-party service providers.
- Data retention
If you are not selected for vacancy or have rejected job offer, we process your profile information and erase it within four (4) months after the vacancy closing. Only with your prior consent, we may retain your profile information for the purpose of potentially providing you another job offer. In such cases, your personal data will be stored for a period of three (3) years from the date of your consent and deleted thereafter.
We use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Access to personal data is limited to those who have a business need to know and such data is processed in compliance with Infare’s instructions. Those with access are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- Your rights and how you may exercise them?
You have the right to access, rectification, erasure, to object to and/or to restrict processing of personal information and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights via e-mail: email@example.com.
This policy was last updated on November 8, 2023.