Join us at the World Aviation Festival Amsterdam
The World Aviation Festival is the world’s most important aviation technology conference and exhibition. It is the place to meet the leaders of the world’s airlines, airports and tech vendors who are driving the industry forward.
Meet us at stand 12.40
This year, the Conference and Exhibition/Expo will be held at RAI in Amsterdam from 5-6 October, and Infare will be an exhibitor and speaker on stage.
More than 5000 global delegates are expected to attend! If you’re one of them, please come by and meet the Infare team at stand 12.40, at Hall 12 for IT and airlines vendors.
Get a chance to meet our delegation
- Achim Tyler, Vice President of Global Sales
- Dominique Leroux, Vice President of Marketing
- Jerome Perez, Chief Product Officer
- Vytautas Baronas, Chief Data Officer
- Arturas Lazarevas, Head of Customer Support
- Jana Gröpke, Training Manager
- Sven Schroeder, Senior Sales Analyst and Pricing Specialist
including our Sales and Account Management Directors
- Esra Buge
- Jonathan Burke
- Ritchie Ramsamy
- Guilherme Cervatti
- Thomas Laveau
- William Hoang-Minh
We’re looking forward to a chat and sharing the latest insights on pricing intelligence and how our products are helping airline revenue management teams maximise profitability.
We understand that you want to get the most out of your meeting experience. Please leave us your details here or reach out directly to your Infare Account Manager to pre-book a meeting.
Join the Panel Discussion
The conference program includes 400 speakers, including our very own Jerome Perez, who will be on an RM, continuous pricing and Demand Forecasting Panel Discussion entitled “In what way are passenger behaviours such as increased demand for self-service and flexibility impacting requirements for airline RM, Pricing and Ancillary teams?”
Location: Keynote Theatre – World Low-Cost Airlines Congress
Date and time: 5 October at 15:25
Host: Sinead Finn, Owner, affinity
- Jerome Perez, Chief Product Officer, Infare
- Jiri Marek, CEO, Air Serbia
- Melissa Skluzacek, Director, Trading and Revenue Management, easyJet
- Bryan Porter, Interim Global Head of Sales, Accelya
- Jason Coverston, Director, Core Domain, Navitaire, an Amadeus Company
- Sophie Dekkers, CCO, easyJet